#21 Andrew Cohen

Andrew Cohen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  • LocationMonterey/Santa Cruz border, California

Posted 02 December 2016 - 03:31 AM

'Bout all I wear for trousers are jeans. My dress jeans are the newest ones. The rest are everyday trousers. I think I have some dress pants somewhere. And I have a jean jacket, which I love. And leather jackets. Dress-up is usually the newest jeans, a button up shirt and maybe a tie, and a sports coat and good boots or Doc's. I wear Levi's, Duluth Trading Co., Beans, Wrangler Pro Rodeos -which I find on sale at the local Tractor Supply Co. on a regular basis. I like Levi's, but can't afford them unless on sale.

#22 Metro

Metro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 12:37 AM

Levi Strauss is anti gun, they can kiss my ass.

http://fortune.com/2.../30/levis-guns/
  • coldwater likes this

#23 coldwater

coldwater

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1381 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 07:46 AM

Levi Strauss is anti gun, they can kiss my ass.

http://fortune.com/2.../30/levis-guns/

When levis decided to become publically involved with political and moral issues and working against wide swaths of the people that gave them money for their clothing, I walked out never to return. That was probably 25 or so years ago. 

#24 Roberts

Roberts

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 07:20 AM

I love my Levi's jeans, but not really fan of the jacket, too much denim for me heheh

#25 Apparel Spaze

Apparel Spaze

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 12:17 AM

Levi's Jeans are too much expensive gone the day's when people use to buy it now people look for smart option and they look for wholesale apparel where they can find all the variety and colors plus they love to ship them to their there is one side I suggest you should look for in search for wholesale attire.

#26 Andrew Cohen

Andrew Cohen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  • LocationMonterey/Santa Cruz border, California

Posted 16 June 2017 - 02:13 AM

Well, I'm not so sure everyone would find Levi's too expensive. Walked through Nordstrom's  a couple weeks back (on my way elsewhere) and saw jeans for $250. And they had holes all over the fronts of the legs. Now I'm kicking myself for all the jeans I sent off to Goodwill with small holes or the ones I tossed in the trash...

#27 Dennis Rainwater

Dennis Rainwater

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 11:47 AM

Used to wear nothing else.I loved the fit and wear of Levis, but they are very anti-gun and I haven't given them any money for over 10 years.

Same with Paypal. They both can bite me.

Dennis

#28 Sock Monkey

Sock Monkey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationBetween Ferguson and a radioactive landfill fire. No, really.

Posted 03 July 2017 - 11:09 PM

I've always avoided Levi's, just on price. I tried Carhartt (or however it's spelled), but the two pairs I bought failed pretty quickly. Since then, Wranglers and Dickies have worked for me.

#29 PsychGuy

PsychGuy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 03 July 2017 - 11:18 PM

I'm going through an enduring battle to find a quality hiker. Not many are sized in EE width. Exasperating.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users