Jordan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationFRANCE

Posted 24 June 2017 - 04:29 PM

Hi everybody,

I use a tactical lamp Fenix TK 15.

For batteries, I use rechargeable batteries ARB-L2 (Model 18650, 2600mA).

Attached Files

#302 Scott Johnson

Scott Johnson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 08:18 AM

For a while I was just using my phone light, Samsung Galaxy S4, as my EDC light. Had a dress code at work and didn't have the pocket space.

Now using an Olight I3S EOS clipped to a pocket with an extra battery in my wallet.

Most days I go to work and have a 465 lumen Blackout headlamp from Police Security in my work bag. Great light if you need both hands free.

#303 Jordan

Jordan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationFRANCE

Posted 27 June 2017 - 08:47 AM

Hello Scott Johnson,

Thank you for your recommendation.

Unfortunately, the Blackout of Police Security is not sold in France.

The mark is not represented.

Currently, I use a LED headlamp Energizer Vision HD + Focus 300 lumens. This allows me to have my hands free in certain situations.

Greetings.

• Scott Johnson likes this

#304 Stefan Smith

Stefan Smith

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 04:04 PM

Used the Fenix LD12 for a long time which is a brilliant little light but have just upgraded to a PD35 TAC

#305 Ou Lily

Ou Lily

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 09:49 PM

My LED Flashlight is COSMO, this brand is my friend recommended to me last week and i visited their official web from internet.I brought their product flashlight B60 and carried it en my camping trip.I hope my suggestion will help you.

#306 Mark Bradley

Mark Bradley

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 07:01 PM

New to forum.....I keep bigger, stronger flashlights in my cars and home but for EDC it's my little Maglite Solitaire LED. Have had it for a few years and it does the job for me quite well.

#307 KlaudeMarks

KlaudeMarks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 13 August 2017 - 09:10 PM

Not the greatest, but it's got a clip and takes AAA batteries - Bushnell pro 100 lumen (20150)

EDC Culture

‚Äčgearfacts.com

#308 CardboardRobot

CardboardRobot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 11:51 AM

Olight S1 Mini. I wasn't sure if I wanted a CR123 flashlight, but I really like the power from this size flashlight. Plus I got it in the Rainbow PVD Ti so it's lightweight and stylish. It disappears easily into my pocket. I keep it clipped to the inside of my front right pocket. Some people say they have issues with it turning on in their pocket, but I have not had this issue. 

• Andrei likes this

#309 ThePeacent

ThePeacent

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 28 October 2017 - 01:43 PM

Lumintop AAA

tmeW0wc.jpg

#310 Tony

Tony

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 07:03 AM

y2Cve8a.jpg

Newest EDC Flashlight. Can use it as a battery pack as well to charge a usb device

https://www.amazon.c...0?ie=UTF8&psc=1

My EDC

sortitapps-black.png

#311 bruno_go

bruno_go

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 07:12 AM

Surefire Titan Plus in my keychain.

9EEJvDZ.jpg

(Photo of the 01-15-2018 EDC)

#312 Steve Pilipenko

Steve Pilipenko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 11:53 AM

Currently using the Thrunite Ti4...  Fits perfect in my jacket pen pocket and is perfect for what i need it for and the "high beam" is surprisingly bright.. LOL

#313 Syluxguy

Syluxguy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 09:15 PM

I used to use a nebo redline, but I wanted a slightly less bulky light, so I took a chance on a coast HX5 and so far I like it. The clip can fit on your pants, belt, or a hat. Plus you can ajust the beam by sliding the front bezel, instead of the traditional twist, which makes one handed operation a little easier.

#314 David Quevedo

David Quevedo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 07:24 PM

Today it's these two:

V7sn29a.jpg
Top: Zebralight SC600w Mk III XHP35 (4500K)
Bottom: Astrolux S41 Quad Nichia 219B

(quick and dirty iPhone picture)

#315 Todd Davis

Todd Davis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 12:39 AM

Just got my newest carry light, the Fenix PD35 Tac.  Had it about a month and love it so far.  Easy to use, good carry size, several modes and brightness settings.  Purchased 2 batteries to go with it that can either be charged in a standard charger or directly with micro USB. Wife also carries one for over a year now and has nothing but good things to say about it.

Had an O-Light and was never overly impressed with it. About every third time i went to use it I had to loosen the tail cap, tighten the tail cap and then it would turn on.

#316 Rob Bond

Rob Bond

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationCary, NC

Posted 08 April 2018 - 09:25 PM

The Thrunite TN12 is in my REI Sling bag, along with the Nitecore T2s and Fenix LD02. The Zebralight SC62 is clipped in my front left pocket, and the Nitecore TIP 2017 is in my right hand front pocket.

IMG_8489.jpg

I have a few lights to choose from, and change it up sometimes....but rarely.

IMG_8421.jpg

A more full representation of my EDC is in my signature.

• David Quevedo likes this

My EDC

Zebralight SC62, Benchmade 580S Barrage, Nitecore 2017 TIP, iPhone 8 Plus 256mb, Beats X White Bluetooth Headphones, REI High Intensity Whistle, Wallet, Key FOB with Nitecore Tube, Apple Watch 2nd gen, MS Surface Pro 2017

EDC_2018.jpg   IMG_8574.jpg

#317 David Quevedo

David Quevedo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 10:14 AM

The Thrunite TN12 is in my REI Sling bag, along with the Nitecore T2s and Fenix LD02. The Zebralight SC62 is clipped in my front left pocket, and the Notecore TIP 2017 is in my right hand front pocket.

IMG_8489.jpg

I have a few lights to choose from, and change it up sometimes....but rarely.

IMG_8421.jpg

A more full representation of my EDC is in my signature.

Nice choice, brother!  Which version of the TN12 did you choose?  The cool white, or the neutral white?

I'm a fan of Thrunite lights, as well.  Some are neutral, some in cool white.  I tend to prefer their neutral white versions:

q7KMidh.jpg

I had an SC62w for a short while, but ended up losing it.  Replaced it with an SC600w Mk III, which remains my primary on-person  EDC.

#318 Rob Bond

Rob Bond

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationCary, NC

Posted 09 April 2018 - 08:34 PM

Nice choice, brother!  Which version of the TN12 did you choose?  The cool white, or the neutral white?

I'm a fan of Thrunite lights, as well.  Some are neutral, some in cool white.  I tend to prefer their neutral white versions:

q7KMidh.jpg

I had an SC62w for a short while, but ended up losing it.  Replaced it with an SC600w Mk III, which remains my primary on-person  EDC.

Thanks David! Great collection you got there. I like the Thrunite lights also. Only have a few of them right now. I can see you already know this, but my TN30 is a lumen monster, and I love the user interface. The T10S just feels sleek in my hand. Probably my favorite stainless steel light. The TN12 is cool white, but I have neutral whites in my collection. My collection is split up pretty evenly between Surefire, Thrunite, Nitecore, Fenix, JetBeam, Zeebralight, Sunwayman, and a few others. I have an HDS Rotary that I like quite a bit. Henry puts out a quality product. My collection has expanded and contracted over the years, you know.......in search of flashlight nirvana. I am a true flashaholic, and always will be. The light switches in my house don't get used much :D Anyway, nice to meet you. Sure I'll see ya around the forum.

PS. You a member over at CPF also?

My EDC

Zebralight SC62, Benchmade 580S Barrage, Nitecore 2017 TIP, iPhone 8 Plus 256mb, Beats X White Bluetooth Headphones, REI High Intensity Whistle, Wallet, Key FOB with Nitecore Tube, Apple Watch 2nd gen, MS Surface Pro 2017

#319 David Quevedo

David Quevedo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 03:24 AM

Thanks David! Great collection you got there. I like the Thrunite lights also. Only have a few of them right now. I can see you already know this, but my TN30 is a lumen monster, and I love the user interface. The T10S just feels sleek in my hand. Probably my favorite stainless steel light. The TN12 is cool white, but I have neutral whites in my collection. My collection is split up pretty evenly between Surefire, Thrunite, Nitecore, Fenix, JetBeam, Zeebralight, Sunwayman, and a few others. I have an HDS Rotary that I like quite a bit. Henry puts out a quality product. My collection has expanded and contracted over the years, you know.......in search of flashlight nirvana. I am a true flashaholic, and always will be. The light switches in my house don't get used much :D Anyway, nice to meet you. Sure I'll see ya around the forum.

PS. You a member over at CPF also?

Thanks for the kind words.

Yes, I am a member, on Candle Power Forums, EDC Forums, Multi Tool Forums, Flashlight Forums, Budget Light  Forums, and  Flashlight Reddit, as well :-).

#320 Rob Bond

Rob Bond

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationCary, NC

Posted 13 April 2018 - 11:29 AM

What's your handle on CPF? Mine is bondr006. Been there since 2007. Not as active as I used to be, but I am still an true, blue, flashaholic,

My EDC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users