5 replies to this topic

#1 Troy

Troy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationChicago North

Posted 05 January 2019 - 01:13 PM

Hello all. I live North of Chicago. Served 8 yrs in the Navy and the past 25 yrs as an Electrician. I love tools in all forms, guns, knives, flashlights, etc...and things to carry and store my tools in. Look forward to meeting you all!

#2 Mikey Bautista

Mikey Bautista

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1099 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 06 January 2019 - 01:59 PM

Hey Troy, just got your mail; sorry about the delay as these memberships are manually approved. You should be good to go now.

• Troy likes this

#3 Lewis B

Lewis B

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 06 January 2019 - 02:39 PM

Welcome Troy! I have to say I'm digging that spyderco in your profile pic! I'm not familiar with that model, which one is it? the scales defiantly look unique 

• Troy likes this

#4 Troy

Troy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationChicago North

Posted 06 January 2019 - 11:49 PM

Hello and thank you! It’s the spyderco leafstorm with a custom Ti scale by Kevin Wilkins. The leafstorm was designed by Kevin Wilkins. If your not familiar with his work, you should check it out...very talented!

#5 Troy

Troy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationChicago North

Posted 06 January 2019 - 11:51 PM

Thanks Mikey, I appreciate your quick reply!

#6 Lewis B

Lewis B

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 11:45 AM

Hello and thank you! It’s the spyderco leafstorm with a custom Ti scale by Kevin Wilkins. The leafstorm was designed by Kevin Wilkins. If your not familiar with his work, you should check it out...very talented!

I have a bunch of spydercos but not the leafstorm. I will look at his work! the small thumbnail pic makes it look awesome though!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users