20150619_115354_zpszvku3hpg.jpg

#2 Highlander

Highlander

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 06:52 PM

got my condor rodan in today! i love it!

condor%20rodan_zpsl5msezv2.jpg

• Stupendous Walrus likes this

#3 Stupendous Walrus

Stupendous Walrus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2498 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 08:16 PM

Gotta admit: that axe is ugly as sin to me. The Condor however, looks awesome. Like it could withstand anything.
  • mole likes this

#4 Highlander

Highlander

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 08:20 PM

Gotta admit: that axe is ugly as sin to me. The Condor however, looks awesome. Like it could withstand anything.

lol yeah its not much to look at , but the reviews showed it as a heck of a chopper

#5 Stupendous Walrus

Stupendous Walrus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2498 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 08:23 PM

lol yeah its not much to look at , but the reviews showed it as a heck of a chopper

Hey, function over fashion any day. I like these types of survival/rescue tools that feature shutoff valve wrenches.

If you like these things check out te Lil Trucker by www.innovationfactory.com
  • mole likes this

#6 Highlander

Highlander

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 08:25 PM

Hey, function over fashion any day. I like these types of survival/rescue tools that feature shutoff valve wrenches.

If you like these things check out te Lil Trucker by www.innovationfactory.com

nice, yeah think about it like this if you are in a survival situation if the world would happen to go to crap , you can open hydrant and get whatever water is left in it

#7 Stupendous Walrus

Stupendous Walrus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2498 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 09:01 PM

Tru dat. I'm sure it functions but at first glance...it's like Janet Jackson's bedazzled Super Bowl titty; it works, but DAYUM will it be hard to look at.

And there's nothing wrong with that. Some people have that same reaction to Spyderco knives, or to my new Ka-Bar. Different strokes for different folks.
  • Marc likes this

#8 Highlander

Highlander

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 09:23 PM

Tru dat. I'm sure it functions but at first glance...it's like Janet Jackson's bedazzled Super Bowl titty; it works, but DAYUM will it be hard to look at.

And there's nothing wrong with that. Some people have that same reaction to Spyderco knives, or to my new Ka-Bar. Different strokes for different folks.

yup, i was not impressed with spyderco till i got the military then it kinda grew on me 

#9 Stupendous Walrus

Stupendous Walrus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2498 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 09:25 PM

Same. Wasn't until I bought one that they grew on me either.

Nice purchases in any case. Looks like a LOT of cutting edge on that tool.
  • Highlander likes this

#10 Guest_Pete_*

Guest_Pete_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 June 2015 - 10:13 PM

Freud could have fun with this post.  Ignoring the easy joke about folks' strokes and Janet Jackson's mammary gland, Ms. Jackson did actually play a character named Charlene DuPrey on a TV show called Diff'rent Strokes.  She was Willis Jackson's girlfriend.

That useless bit of trivia out of the way, yes, the fireman's axe is uglier than ten pounds of fried butt hair, but I'd be mighty happy to have it when I needed it.  The Condor is pretty sweet, though.  I'm adding it to my list.

• Marc and Highlander like this

#11 Harshit Gupta

Harshit Gupta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 06:25 AM

Really nice click ....

When you think of something, Go for it.......

Love to Carry victorinox trekking Knives and leatherman multitools for outdoors survival.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: axe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users