1 reply to this topic

#1 Borja Navas Sanchez

Borja Navas Sanchez

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 August 2018 - 11:00 AM

Dear all,

I'm a thermodynamics from Barcelona who spends part of the spare time creating tailored timepieces and leather accessories.

having ADHD, I've managed to set a verification process to ensure I leave home with the wallet, the phone and the keys but figured out if I could keep all the stuff I keep in my wallet plus the phone all together, I would reduce by 33% the chances of forgetting any of those before I leave...

So I turned a problem into an opportunity and created the first prototype of a trifold wallet to keep cards, cash and the phone all packet together. Since that I've done several iterations testing the design within friends and myself and decided to  share it with the broader audience through Kickstarter.

I'm attaching the link bellow in case you want yo check it out. Additionally you can follow any updates regarding handcrafted time pieces and leather accessories at @monotimepieces Any feedback is appreciated.

Regards,

B

http://kck.st/2M9TA1w

#2 Mikey Bautista

Mikey Bautista

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1062 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 10 August 2018 - 05:44 AM

Hello, welcome, and good luck with your campaign!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wallet, leather, traveler, smartphone, cards, casual, fashion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users