Logo

Today's Active Posts

Photo
- - - - -

What Bluetooth earbud is actually comfortable?

4 replies to this topic

#1 Bruce H

Bruce H

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 12:54 AM

I have tried a fair number of Bluetooth earbuds but I find them all too painful to keep in my ear and always end up going back Far End Gear wired buds. Which have you found that are really comfortable for you?

#2 Mikey Bautista

Mikey Bautista

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1054 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 08 May 2018 - 09:27 AM

Am currently using the Anker SoundBuds Slim myself and find them comfortable and locked in with the ear "wings" even during heavy workout sessions where my other buds would have fallen out.

• Bruce H likes this

#3 The Narrow Gent

The Narrow Gent

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 02:33 PM

My rule is to add Comply foam tips to every in-ear monitors I have, wireless or not. Makes those way more comfortable, and gets a good seal as well. 

• Bruce H likes this

#4 Bruce H

Bruce H

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 04:24 PM

Thanks. Maybe it is just bad luck on my part but all of the Bluetooth single ear headsets I have bought online at a variety of price points have turned out to have the larger disk shaped earpieces (3/8"?) Like the older Apple headphones rather than the thin tube you can put foam cushions on. I'll take a closer look and find one the Comply will fit on. I think the Ankers mentioned previously do.

#5 Bruce H

Bruce H

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 04:27 PM

Oh yeah, the Ankers are dual buds. I want a single bud that sums left and right into mono.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users