46 replies to this topic

#41 Scott Johnson

Scott Johnson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 01:36 PM

My Relefree Tactical pen rides on my belt, left side. The clip really is large and strong enough for it.

A new addition is a mini Sharpie is on my "keychain" in the right front pocket. Just bought the Sharpie yesterday so I may not carry it always. Note I have no keys on my keychain - nail clipper, lighter and sharpie on a wire ring hanging from a suspension clip.

#42 TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 08:35 AM

I wear tee shirts for my business all day and most of the time I clip the pen on the inside of my shirt so I can always feel it against my body. When I change that habit in the field I lose my pen. May my Tactile Turn Shaker Rest In Peace.

#43 Joe Lareddola

Joe Lareddola

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 07:33 PM

Depending on what I wear it could be 2 ways. If I'm wearing a dress button down dress shirt I'll wear my levenger ltech 3.0 ballpoint pen. If I'm wearing blue jeans my fisher pen clipped in the coin pocket.

#44 The Narrow Gent

The Narrow Gent

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 03:10 PM

I carry a space pen and field notes in a Rickshaw pocket notebook sleeve in my right front pocket. I keep other pens, pencil, and highlighter in my Tom Bihn Field Journal for my work planner. And then I also carry Sharpie pens in a Tom Bihn tool roll in my briefcase. When creating lesson plans and planning out my week, I find having the different colors and widths help with organization.

#45 Ephie

Ephie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 16 August 2017 - 07:36 AM

One of the things I love about the Fisher Space Pen is that it fits perfectly in the coin pocket of my jeans.  It is the only thing I have used that pocket for.

#46 Franklion

Franklion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 10:38 AM

My combo. This has been the perfect set up.

Attached Files

#47 Ava Barnes

Ava Barnes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 05:05 AM

I always carry a pen and a small notepad in my bag. Being a writer it feels so good to have your weapon around ( ;) ). Talking about weapons, the pen ae usually the tactical once. Currently, I have a pink colored tactical pen that i got from Atlanta Cutlery Corp and it looks very pretty. Didn't get the chance to test the tactical bit, but i think it will work! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users