#1 Duff72

Duff72

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 801 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 07:11 PM

20141102_184245.jpg
2 desk organizers for me until I find a better way.
  • Chris Doherty, Jonathan Smyth, John B. and 6 others like this

#2 Dan

Dan

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 98 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 09:26 PM

Mine is in a vintage primanos cuban cigar box, lol

#3 MTBoxer

MTBoxer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationSF Bay Area

Posted 11 November 2014 - 11:37 PM

I store mine in a gun safe

• Dave likes this

#4 Dan

Dan

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 98 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 09:35 AM

I store mine in a gun safe

Is that a pain to retrieve every morning? Or biometric?

#5 Stupendous Walrus

Stupendous Walrus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2498 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 05:20 PM

Every day knives in a small box. The rest never changes and just sits with my wallet. Dressy/special occasion pens and knives are in a safe.

#6 elizabeth

elizabeth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 02:39 AM

Main EDC (wallet, pen, keys, mp3, watch) goes into the mug, and the less used items goes into the box

_20141114_122303_zps56dec3f4.jpg

• Jonathan Smyth likes this

#7 Stewart

Stewart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 03:21 PM

I've got a couple of valet trays and a gents jewellery box. Most of the time it's in my pockets!

#8 Jay R Sims

Jay R Sims

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 02:17 AM

I use my old mobile boxes as my EDC and jewellery organiser in my bed side drawers.

#9 Craig Schaffer

Craig Schaffer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 09:19 PM

I have a drawer in a built in buffet in the kitchen.

#10 Chris Szaroleta

Chris Szaroleta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationNashville, TN Area

Posted 08 January 2015 - 07:04 PM

I keep my watches and knives in the same watch box...watches up top and knives in the drawer below.  I had to get a box with a glass top so that my watches that need light to live, like the Citizen Eco-Drives, would be exposed.  The black box to the right holds my daily multitools, flashlights and wallets, with my Zippos in front.  Everything else either stays in my bag, is on my keychain, or gets pulled from a closet.

Attached Files

• Glen, Duff72, Marc and 1 other like this

#11 Marc

Marc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 555 posts
  • LocationOttawa, Canada

Posted 12 January 2015 - 11:40 AM

I thought my handful of knives was a lot.... I'm not worthy Chris !  Nice collection.

As for the topic, I do not have enough variations of EDCs yet so everything I use is a small spread on a shelf.

• Chris Szaroleta likes this

#12 Chris Szaroleta

Chris Szaroleta

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationNashville, TN Area

Posted 12 January 2015 - 09:03 PM

I thought my handful of knives was a lot.... I'm not worthy Chris !  Nice collection.

As for the topic, I do not have enough variations of EDCs yet so everything I use is a small spread on a shelf.

Don't let it fool you, Marc...the little drawer isn't THAT deep.  Besides, I only rotate a few of them Mon-Fri.  

#13 Aaron Hill

Aaron Hill

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 11:49 PM

I was just thinking about this actually and I just got a Plano clear plastic box (I think it's made for fishing lures and other gear). It has long slots and I can add dividers whereever I need to.It's already pretty full but it cleared off my dresser and made my wife happier haha. I'll get a pic and post it.Attached File  20150112_235431.jpg   137.29KB   11 downloads

• Glen, Stupendous Walrus, Marc and 1 other like this

#14 Marc

Marc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 555 posts
  • LocationOttawa, Canada

Posted 13 January 2015 - 10:18 AM

That's a good idea to start off.

• Aaron Hill likes this

#15 Stupendous Walrus

Stupendous Walrus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2498 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 08:10 PM

I was just thinking about this actually and I just got a Plano clear plastic box (I think it's made for fishing lures and other gear). It has long slots and I can add dividers whereever I need to.It's already pretty full but it cleared off my dresser and made my wife happier haha. I'll get a pic and post it.attachicon.gif20150112_235431.jpg

That's a good way to go. You can always graduate to something like a tackle box as your affliction...er...collection grows.

I've started keeping my knife rotation in a leatherbound presentation box from Wenger that had hygiene tools in it at one point.
  • kwelsh likes this

#16 Sterling

Sterling

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationYoungsville, NC

Posted 13 January 2015 - 08:28 PM

I don't really have any variation other than when I am able, and not able to carry my pistol. Not able to carry any day I work, as I work for the Post Office. Well, I take that back, if I drive I can carry, if I ride my bike, I have no glove box to leave it in, so it has to stay home. Everything else just sits on the nightstand, if I replace something, or even upgrade, I move it to the catch-all drawer in another room.

#17 Aaron Hill

Aaron Hill

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 10:46 PM

That's a good way to go. You can always graduate to something like a tackle box as your affliction...er...collection grows.

I've started keeping my knife rotation in a leatherbound presentation box from Wenger that had hygiene tools in it at one point.

#18 Aaron Hill

Aaron Hill

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 10:48 PM

Oo classy haha. I've already pretty much filled the box I have so I'll have to figure something else out as my collection grows.

#19 Marc

Marc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 555 posts
  • LocationOttawa, Canada

Posted 14 January 2015 - 09:08 AM

Oo classy haha. I've already pretty much filled the box I have so I'll have to figure something else out as my collection grows.

Aaron, why not get a couple more of those plastic bins, one for knives, one for multi tools and the other for flashlights.  That way, you created more room to grow in each category.  Cha ching !!!

• Chris Szaroleta and Aaron Hill like this

#20 Aaron Hill

Aaron Hill

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 11:06 AM

Aaron, why not get a couple more of those plastic bins, one for knives, one for multi tools and the other for flashlights.  That way, you created more room to grow in each category.  Cha ching !!!

Not a bad idea Marc! I actually really like these boxes because they're so low profile I can slide them just about anywhere. And they're cheap! I guess I have to buy more gear now. damn haha

• Marc likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users