Headphones

27 replies to this topic

#21 Brian R

Brian R

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 December 2015 - 09:03 PM

LG Tone Infinim. Great sound, awesome battery, solid app, reasonable price, clear mic, light weight, and the best features. 

#22 Zoeyelijah

Zoeyelijah

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 07:02 AM

You should buy Plantronics BackBeat headphone

#23 Jim L

Jim L

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio, TX

Posted 07 January 2016 - 09:45 PM

I have a couple of BT buds. From the cheapy MPOW bluetooth magnetic ones, which is cool to pause the track you put the two headsets together. Sound is pretty good as well.  My fav bt headphone is actually the Sol Republic Tracks air by Motorola. Paid 80 bux a year ago. Now you can get them on Groupon for 70 bux which is an awesome deal on these. Not only that the battery is like 13 hrs long and pairs with NFC, if you run out of juice, you can plug in the wire into the headset and make them wired over the ears. Sound is nice and not all too bass heavy. Clear enough to not really muddy it up with bass. 

Sol Republic Tracks Air on Groupon for 70 bux right now (1/7/16)

https://www.groupon....uWH8aAipF8P8HAQ

#24 James A Cathcart

James A Cathcart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 10:56 PM

A big vote for the Plantronic Backbeat SENSE headphones. I didn't want a 100.00 pair of headphones, but I didn't want to to spend 300.00 either. They are light, the signal is strong (I've never been disconnected), the range (30 ft) is phenomenal and the battery life is excellent. I'm not an audiophile, but the sound is loud and clear. Finally, they come in a very nice, compact canvas bag that neatly fits into the pocket of my EDC bag.

Check them out here:

http://www.plantroni.../backbeat-sense

#25 keystosuccess

keystosuccess

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 03:10 PM

the wirecutter seems to recommend the jlab epic bluetooth for exercising and the jabra move wireless for over the ear/on-ear, so you could check out those

#26 Stephon john

Stephon john

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 12:25 AM

Here are some wireless bluetooth headphones you can check out.

• Bose SoundSport Wireless
  • Sennheiser Momentum Wireless
  • Beats Studio Wireless Headphones
  • Sennheiser PXC 550 Wireless
  • Bose SoundLink Around-Ear Wireless Headphones II

#27 Rompastomp

Rompastomp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 03:45 PM

I swear by my Sony MDR-1000X. Battery lasts forever and sound quality is excellent. I often use them just for cancelling sound in the office or on a flight.

Big drawback is the price. At 400 bucks they ain't cheap but we'll worth it!

#28 Sock Monkey

Sock Monkey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationBetween Ferguson and a radioactive landfill fire. No, really.

Posted 08 June 2017 - 06:03 AM

I highly recommend the MPOW Cheetahs Bluetooth headphones. I found them on Amazon for like $30, and they are really amazing. I tried Jabra Sport, Bluebuds X, Yurbuds, and other units way over $100, but the Cheetahs fit me better than all of them. Great for working out, great battery life (several hours), lightweight, and at $30, I don't really stress out about losing them or anything. plus they sound great I think.

I also went with those, largely because so many Amazon customers had rated them so highly. Also, because I couldn't afford to spend more than that. I've been using them when I work my Saturday side job, which means 4-5 hours of continuous use. They work pretty well, with my one complaint being that they do get uncomfortable in my ear canal after a few hours. On the plus side, I've never managed to wear out the battery. My phone dies first.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Headphones

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users