Stealthy Wallet

5 replies to this topic

#1 Griffin

Griffin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 March 2018 - 12:17 PM

I am an 18 year old high school student. I am looking for a wallet that is not bulky and i will be able to sit on for hours at a time without it causing pain

#2 Mikey Bautista

Mikey Bautista

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1099 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 06 March 2018 - 12:20 AM

We have a few buying guides featuring wallets, try this to get started: http://everydaycarry...dc-wallets-2017:)

#3 Matija Ljubičić

Matija Ljubičić

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 30 December 2018 - 04:35 AM

Try to find Samsonite wallet that has no coin puch. Its really slim, leather and i like it a lot. I prefer leather wallets than these modern types

#4 Lewis B

Lewis B

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 06 January 2019 - 07:46 AM

I can't sit on a wallet everyday it kills my back, so I decided to switch to a slim front pocket wallet.  I went with a Elephant wallet in CF with the coin/key box. I ditched everything that wasn't essential and now I carry about 4-7 cards daily and the strap around the wallet holds the cash I have on hand. As with any wallet switch, it takes time to get used to.  Elephant wallet has been great to me and I have had mine for a couple years now. I ordered different color bands to change up the color or look occasionally. My only gripe is the company is outside the U.S. and shipping takes a little longer (I think the longest was 2 weeks, yes I can be that impatient when it comes to new gear lol), but its worth it!

#5 International Man Of Mystery

International Man Of Mystery

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 03:07 PM

allet.com make wallets that are SUPER slim - leather/kevalr/you name it. I have had the original kevlar one for a decade now - it's tattered but still going strong.

#6 Moose

Moose

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationGreat Britain

Posted Yesterday, 02:05 PM

Sit on my plain old Eastpak Crew trifold all day long.  Had it for years no problem.  Just don't over stuff it (no chance of that with me :rolleyes:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users