2 replies to this topic

#1 TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 04:42 PM

This was supposed to be a review of the brand of this cell phone case charger. But after having it two weeks and getting it at a Home And Garden Show I realized when taking photos it has no name brand on it. So this is going to be more of a review of phone case chargers in general and how this one did.

p2749805294-5.jpg 
The case rubbery texture to but a very solid feeling when you hold it. When the hands are wet it still has good gripping capabilities. Buttons like volume and on/off button are very easy to access. I would not have minded if the rubber case went all around the buttons I have managed to slip the silent button on the I Phone once so far while in my front pocket. 
p2749805299-4.jpg 
Pretty straight forward on the case charger. Push the button and the symbol comes on showing on the screen the phone is charging. The four LEDS light up during charging blinking on and off showing charge level.
p2749805296-4.jpg 
The built in case stand is solid and snaps in and out solidly that takes someone with a strong finger nail to pull out.
p2749805301-4.jpg 

p2749805300-5.jpg 

p2749806026-4.jpg 
Putting the phone in and pulling out is very straight forward. The of the case snaps off and you slide phone into place. While with the wife a few times pulled it out so the she could give her phone a charge. She is wishing she bought at the show now.
p2749805767-4.jpg 
The battery case is slim and the internal battery goes up the entire length of the case. You can feel the extra heft of it a bit. I carry a 12 oz. knife, multi tool, Pistol, wallet, pen so a extra few oz. don't matter to me. 
p2749805982-4.jpg 
But overall the case is still smaller and less thick than a otter case.
p2749806030-4.jpg 
Performance on the battery if you are running videos or music on the speaker throughout the day including doing internet you will get a full day and still have power for the next day. If it is just normal phone use talking on the phone and checking email three days without a charge. Full charging time for case and phone takes several hours.

The one downside is if you need to charge the phone and you hit the button to start the charging process you can't use things like music or make a call without the charging process stopping. I do not know if this is a common thing all of these cases but if you can live with that I find them much more handy than carrying those charging sticks. If you get a good one I can highly recommend these.
p2749806763-5.jpg

#2 Jenna Zhang

Jenna Zhang

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 July 2018 - 02:05 AM

Great review~~

#3 Wolfhunter

Wolfhunter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 24 July 2018 - 11:28 AM

Nice read, thanks!

I am interested in getting something similiar.

-- Wolfhunter

Security is not an option, it's a way of life...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users