Hello from south Texas

2 replies to this topic

#1 Patrick Biggs

Patrick Biggs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 01:09 PM

Hello everyone, I’m pat from south Texas been following the edc page for a while decided to start lookin and diggin around in the forums some. Been carrying on a more low key grey man style for a while and find it to be best for me. I need to do a pocket dump pic to have some critique and suggestions. My current edc on my body daily is a Glock g43 with plus 2 taran tactical extended base plates, a kydex Iwb holster. I carry at the 4 o’clock position and I carry my spare mag in front pocket or if I’m wearing my shirt untucked in a kydex mag carrier. I carry a Leatherman supertool 360 and a case sodbuster I’ve had for 10 years. Obviously I carry a phone and my wallet keys. Carry a pilot g2 pen in bold and then my badge holder with all my badges and passes twic card etc. I carry a backpack full of tools for my job but am looking to maybe getting the grid it system or pocket organizers to organize a little better. Thanks for reading my long post and for any suggestions. Pics will go up soon.
  • VirgilCoord likes this

#2 Mikey Bautista

Mikey Bautista

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1054 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 02 January 2018 - 09:28 PM

Welcome!

#3 Patrick Biggs

Patrick Biggs

• Members