#1 KlaudeMarks

KlaudeMarks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 11:18 PM

https://gearfacts.co...h-as-you-think/

This one and the last one are my two most recent posts. Hope you enjoy and have a laugh.

As one pointed out, I shouldn't point out if something is satire...
  • coldwater and Jeff like this

EDC Culture

gearfacts.com

#2 coldwater

coldwater

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1382 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 08:12 AM

https://gearfacts.co...h-as-you-think/

This one and the last one are my two most recent posts. Hope you enjoy and have a laugh.

As one pointed out, I shouldn't point out if something is satire...

Because of my inability to pay attention to details (as my poor wife claims, probably for good reason :( ) It slipped past me that you were even writing a blog. I just went over to read what you had posted up so far, and enjoyed it. Back in another lifetime when I was with the 3rd, I learned to carry what was necessary, and nothing else. Ounces make pounds. This has carried over into what's left of my life, and to this day I carry only what is necessary on my person, but keep extra resources close by in the form of a go bag in my truck. I got a good chuckle with the "carrying 3 EDC knives" post, but your newest ruck post was good as well. I liked the light poke at battle ready mil spec badassery that's all the rage these days. To be truthful, it makes me a little embarrassed to be such a fan of 511 bags! 

*Edit.   I subscribed.

#3 KlaudeMarks

KlaudeMarks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 09:56 AM

Hey Coldwater, thanks for the subscribe! You're my first and only one, lol. I appreciate it though.

I'm happy you enjoy the posts. My intent is really just to poke fun at the community that I love and am heavily involved in.

I know what you mean about weight though. After basic training if I didn't absolutely need something in my ruck, then I wasn't bringing it.

I wouldn't be embarrassed about 511 bags. I don't own one, but I would if I hadn't bought the GoRuck.

EDC Culture

gearfacts.com

#4 Franklion

Franklion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 12:36 PM

I just subcribed too! This is going to be fun. Great articles!
  • KlaudeMarks likes this

#5 KlaudeMarks

KlaudeMarks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 03:42 PM

I just subcribed too! This is going to be fun. Great articles!

Thank you very much, I appreciate the kind words

EDC Culture

gearfacts.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users