4 replies to this topic

#1 Ron

Ron

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 07:37 PM

Hi everyone I just purchased on eBay a Stuhrling Tuskegee Flier watch. $40.00 for a automatic seems pretty good but I do not know much about the brand. I am very happy with it as it seems to be very well built.

#2 coldwater

coldwater

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1380 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 05:06 PM

I have seen and handled them but don't own any. I know that they are a Chinese brand with an overall decent reputation. I think the quality control may be hit or miss, which is to be expected with a bargain brand watch. However, that dosen't mean they're not a decent watch, and I understand that they are reasonably reliable as a whole. For $40, I wouldn't say you got hurt, that's for sure!

• Ron likes this

#3 Ron

Ron

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 09:52 PM

I have been wearing the watch for a week now, it keeps great time and is very comfortable to wear. I think I bought this watch well but time will tell. Haha.
  • coldwater likes this

#4 coldwater

coldwater

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1380 posts

Posted 24 December 2017 - 08:11 AM

I have been wearing the watch for a week now, it keeps great time and is very comfortable to wear. I think I bought this watch well but time will tell. Haha.

Glad to hear positive feedback! Like I said, at $40 you may have made the best watch purchase you will ever make. Please keep us posted with updates as time goes by. Many more may benefit from your real world, hands on experience on these watches. Sturhling seems to be very forward with their designs, and if quality matches that with their price points, it could be a big win for people looking for a good, budget priced watch!

• Ron likes this

#5 Ron

Ron

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 05:00 PM

[attachment=2144:0722E4C8-C9B7-4939-AB9C-20DACFB9A4A4.jpeg

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users