New Wallet

3 replies to this topic

#1 DavidL

DavidL

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 01:00 PM

I have an old Kohl's bought wallet that just serves its basic function. Can anybody recommend a wallet or wallets that would serve its original function but also hold other essentials for things like note taking, multitool tasks, etc. while also being comfortable?

#2 DavidL

DavidL

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 22 December 2017 - 11:45 PM

Update: I have just ordered a Dango Dapper wallet and was wondering the thoughts of all you guys about this purchase. Have no received it yet so I cannot say how I like it but I would like to know if it is superior or inferior to other wallets.

#3 Syluxguy

Syluxguy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 02:12 PM

I've carried a Dapper for a while and while it took a little getting used to, I have come to love it. It's simple, sleek, and keeps things slim. My only complaint about it is that the bottle opener isn't that good, compared to ,say, one you would find a SAK. Overall, for it's look and function, I recommend. (I carry it in my front pocket, and it rides comfortably, no poking or scraping on my thigh.)

#4 Jeff

Jeff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 06:50 PM

Watch this, then get furious that people put bottle openers on things to add to the tool count.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users