1 reply to this topic

#1 AustinMark

AustinMark

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 04:48 PM

Hiya, folks.

I've been lurking on the site for a long time now but finally signed up. I'm stumped and wonder what suggestions y'all can offer: is there a decent EDC pouch (like a Maxped Mini) that is not so tactical looking? Honestly, I care only because it gets seen and commented on, and I'd prefer not to be bothered about it.

My current Maxped Mini lives in my 18L EDC pack, along with my journal, rain shell, and diabetes test kit. My Mini is filled with my daily-use items, like band-aids, first aid, pens, paper, very basic tools, etc--rather than a get-home kit or a survival kit or any sort of tactical use items. I am a university prof, so the only weapon I carry is a Swiss Army Knife.

So, the question: are there any non-tactical EDC pouches? I'd settle for a plain pouch if nothing exists that isn't desert tan, OD green, or black and covered with MOLLE loops. I like my Mini with its loops and such but I'm just tired of the stares and questions.

Thanks,

AustinMark

#2 Mikey Bautista

Mikey Bautista

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 934 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 27 December 2017 - 06:29 AM

Hey AustinMark, we recently did a post on Bond pouches, check them out here: http://everydaycarry...d-dash-dopp-kit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users