Issue

2 replies to this topic

#1 DavidL

DavidL

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:32 AM

Hello again, my apologies for doing it like this but it seems that I have been banned from accessing every part of the website besides the forums and even my profile settings are locked to me. The only reason I am doing this is because I know this won't bother anybody since the moderators have to review it, thus only the mods will read this. I was hoping to come here to learn more about EDC and I still do so please I would like my IP to be unbanned and be verified. If it is an age issue I turn 18 on December 16. Thank you for your time.

#2 Xander

Xander

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 11:08 AM

Hello,

I've experienced the same issue.  I had browsed this page for a while and today I finally decided to make an account.  As soon as I did I was denied access to the page through an IP ban.  Was this a mistake?  I would appreciate having the ban lifted.

Thanks,
Xander

#3 Mikey Bautista

Mikey Bautista

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 870 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 27 December 2017 - 06:32 AM

Hello,

I've experienced the same issue.  I had browsed this page for a while and today I finally decided to make an account.  As soon as I did I was denied access to the page through an IP ban.  Was this a mistake?  I would appreciate having the ban lifted.

Thanks,
Xander

Hi Xander, sorry for the inconvenience, it's just an anti-spam measure we have so that new users need to make a single post here. You should be good to go now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users