16 replies to this topic

#1 ASTINvlogs

ASTINvlogs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 03:57 PM

I can't embed from my iPad. If someone would do so I'd. Appreciate it.
RvR

• Stupendous Walrus, Chris Szaroleta, Dave and 2 others like this

#2 Mikey Bautista

Mikey Bautista

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 889 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 15 March 2015 - 07:26 PM

Fixed that up for you. :)

#3 Dom

Dom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1010 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 07:35 PM

My moto carry is far different than my EDC. I don't carry much on my person on the bike, especially anything that can cause extra injury if I went down. Most stuff would be in a bag, or I just wouldn't carry it. I see no need to carry a knife or firearm like the guy in the video.
  • Chris Szaroleta likes this

#4 Stupendous Walrus

Stupendous Walrus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2498 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 07:37 PM

Cool video and thanks for serving.

#5 Dave

Dave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA

Posted 15 March 2015 - 07:41 PM

Love the first-person perspective,

great EDC!

#6 ASTINvlogs

ASTINvlogs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 08:49 PM

My moto carry is far different than my EDC. I don't carry much on my person on the bike, especially anything that can cause extra injury if I went down. Most stuff would be in a bag, or I just wouldn't carry it. I see no need to carry a knife or firearm like the guy in the video.

The guy in the video is me :D 

and I carry everywhere legally aloud to do so.

When I stop it goes in my pocket.

My question for you is have you ever ridin to some place where you're like " Damn I wish I had my pistol on me? "

#7 Dom

Dom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1010 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 08:58 PM

My question for you is have you ever ridin to some place where you're like " Damn I wish I had my pistol on me? "

Simply, no. I don't ride, drive, run, walk, fly, etc. anywhere I wish I had a pistol on me.
  • Stupendous Walrus, Marc, Chris Szaroleta and 1 other like this

#8 ASTINvlogs

ASTINvlogs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 12:30 AM

Simply, no. I don't ride, drive, run, walk, fly, etc. anywhere I wish I had a pistol on me.

Wow is that like a " I hate guns " kinda thing or a " I just don't put myself in those situations " kinda thing?

If it's the situations things then my preemptive rebutle is that I don't feel comfortable anywhere without my pistol because dumb sh** and crime happens anywhere. & if it's because you don't like them well, it'll only take once to realize how wrong you've been your entire life. If you live through it,
RvR

#9 Dom

Dom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1010 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 06:05 AM

Wow is that like a " I hate guns " kinda thing or a " I just don't put myself in those situations " kinda thing?
If it's the situations things then my preemptive rebutle is that I don't feel comfortable anywhere without my pistol because dumb sh** and crime happens anywhere. & if it's because you don't like them well, it'll only take once to realize how wrong you've been your entire life. If you live through it,
RvR

There's already a thread about firearms and open/concealed carry on this forum. Lets keep this thread is about EDC for motorcyclists, not about if/when/why you should carry guns.

#10 ASTINvlogs

ASTINvlogs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 08:00 AM

There's already a thread about firearms and open/concealed carry on this forum. Lets keep this thread is about EDC for motorcyclists, not about if/when/why you should carry guns.

Well, the pistol is part of my " EDC " while on a " motorcycle " and I'm asking an individual on the forum which just so happens you be you why you choose not to carry a firearm as part of your EDC while on a motorcycle. If you don't want to answer that's fine don't answer but please don't come in here and crap on my thread because you disagree with how one conducts their business with their own person and their own belongings.

From your previous post (#3) " my Moto carry is different than my EDC " then you must not have a legitimate EDC hence the name. (EVERY DAY-carry)
If you want to stay thread related then tell me (us) what your moto carry is. Especially if it is different than your every other day carry. What goes in and what comes out of those pockets of yours?

#11 Chris Doherty

Chris Doherty

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 524 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 12:40 PM

Gentleman lets keep it civil.  Everyone carries what they find essential.  Lets not hate on each other for carrying something or not carrying something others carry.

#12 Stupendous Walrus

Stupendous Walrus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2498 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 08:33 PM

No first aid kit, or did I somehow totally fail to see it?
  • Dom and Chris Szaroleta like this

#13 ASTINvlogs

ASTINvlogs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 01:15 AM

No first aid kit, or did I somehow totally fail to see it?

I have a CAT tourniquet but it's not viewed. I was having a lot of difficulty with this video my editing software was really really trolling me. I don't carry to much other aid stuff do to the comfort and safety reasons. If my pack gets to odd shaped or discomforting the ride it self becomes more and more dangerous IMO. So I limit my aid with the thought process being along the lines of helping bystanders. Everything else had its own specific use.
  • Stupendous Walrus and Chris Szaroleta like this

#14 Dom

Dom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1010 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 10:53 AM

Well, the pistol is part of my " EDC " while on a " motorcycle " and I'm asking an individual on the forum which just so happens you be you why you choose not to carry a firearm as part of your EDC while on a motorcycle. 

I don't carry a firearm as part of my EDC on or off the bike. As I already mentioned, I simply don't have the need. Good on you if you carry on the bike. I prefer not to carry any hardware on my person that can exacerbate an injury if I go down. 

If you don't want to answer that's fine don't answer but please don't come in here and crap on my thread because you disagree with how one conducts their business with their own person and their own belongings.

This is a crap free forum. I tend to only crap in the toilet/john/loo/backyard/etc depending on my locale. Haven't crapped anywhere in the forum. Yet. 

From your previous post (#3) " my Moto carry is different than my EDC " then you must not have a legitimate EDC hence the name. (EVERY DAY-carry)
If you want to stay thread related then tell me (us) what your moto carry is. Especially if it is different than your every other day carry. What goes in and what comes out of those pockets of yours?

It's pretty simple: What I carry on the bike is different than what I carry off the bike. I don't ride daily, so it's not EDC, just a carry based on need and mode of transportation. 

On the bike, usually simple carry (aside from standard protective gear):

• Wallet
  • Keys
  • Phone
  • FAK
  • Tool kit - including basic tools, tire repair/plug kit, multitool.
  • Tank bag - depending on what I'm carrying.
  • Shouder bag or backpack - I'll strap to the seat. Again, I don't like to have hardware on my person. 

• Mikey Bautista and Chris Szaroleta like this

#15 ASTINvlogs

ASTINvlogs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 04:33 PM

I don't carry a firearm as part of my EDC on or off the bike. As I already mentioned, I simply don't have the need. Good on you if you carry on the bike. I prefer not to carry any hardware on my person that can exacerbate an injury if I go down. 

This is a crap free forum. I tend to only crap in the toilet/john/loo/backyard/etc depending on my locale. Haven't crapped anywhere in the forum. Yet. 

It's pretty simple: What I carry on the bike is different than what I carry off the bike. I don't ride daily, so it's not EDC, just a carry based on need and mode of transportation. 

On the bike, usually simple carry (aside from standard protective gear):

• Wallet
  • Keys
  • Phone
  • FAK
  • Tool kit - including basic tools, tire repair/plug kit, multitool.
  • Tank bag - depending on what I'm carrying.
  • Shouder bag or backpack - I'll strap to the seat. Again, I don't like to have hardware on my person. 

Awesome.
Thanks for the clarification.

#16 Stupendous Walrus

Stupendous Walrus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2498 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 07:55 PM

I have a CAT tourniquet but it's not viewed. I was having a lot of difficulty with this video my editing software was really really trolling me. I don't carry to much other aid stuff do to the comfort and safety reasons. If my pack gets to odd shaped or discomforting the ride it self becomes more and more dangerous IMO. So I limit my aid with the thought process being along the lines of helping bystanders. Everything else had its own specific use.

Cool. Gotcha.

#17 George Thompsom

George Thompsom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 11:30 PM

That's cool.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users