No replies to this topic

#1 OAV

OAV

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 10:14 PM

Hello friends.
So, I'm still looking for my ideal backpack, I posted (http://forum.everyda...ideal-backpack/) a while ago and got some good leads. Through the rabbit hole that is the web, it seems I've narrowed my search on the following two packs: Kifaru Antero or Hill People Gear Connor Pack.

Does anyone have any experience with these pack and want to chime in with pros and/or cons on each?

I've come to further understand my carry needs.
On weekdays it will be used to carry lunch, some notebooks, a camera and my ebikes battery which weighs about 6lbs. I like to carry it vertically, with the Connor's internal MOLLE it will be pretty easy to carry it upright within the pack with out much sway. In the Antero I think I'll have to rig something up, but don't anticipate it will be hard since it already has hangers for the chamber pots(is that what they're called?)

On weekends it will carry sketchbook, stuff for my son (think diapers, snacks, toys), one or two cameras, water bottle(s) and likely my wife's purse too. And sometimes the battery as well.

I like that the Connor is made of a lighter material, the MOLLE inside the pack and I've read positive reviews on the straps.

Honestly I prefer the styling of the Antero but get hung up on the weight (Antero 3.15lbs vs Connor 1.5lbs) of the pack (1000d material), and kinda miss that it doesn't have the MOLLE on the inside to put the battery on.

Also, they're both listed as 25l capacity. But the math doesn't add up, how do these manufacturers come up their litre capacity?

Your thoughts/experiences?
If you've read this far - thank you.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Backpack, Edc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users