What a seriously beautiful knife.

IXxKDI2.jpg

#2 Matija Ljubičić

Matija Ljubičić

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 30 December 2018 - 04:19 AM

I've been searching for a knife for some time now and this one suits my needs perfectly. Its slim and lightweight and not a lot bigger than a pen. I don't have big hands so standard benchmade griptilian is a bit too big atm for me, although I think upon using it I would get the grip in a month or so. The negative side on this knife is the price which is about 1/3 of my monthly salary so I'm still waiting to buy it. The model I've been looking to buy is the one with G10 scales as its more then 30% cheaper than this one although this one much more aesthetical imho.

I'd appreciate it if someone would post some reviews about this knife.

I've found some info on their site:

Type: Pocket Knife
Designer: Brad Zinker
Total Length: 19,5
Blade Length: 8,7
Blade Thickness: 2,5
Weight: 51,0 g
Blade Material: VG-10
Handle Material: depends on the model
Lock: Framelock
Opener: Flipper
Opening: Manual
Color: depends on the model
Blade Color: Uncoated

#3 Lewis B

Lewis B

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 06 January 2019 - 07:25 AM

This is actually a decent looking knife. Boker has some decent products and I like the steel on this one. Looks like a classy folder.

I've been searching for a knife for some time now and this one suits my needs perfectly. Its slim and lightweight and not a lot bigger than a pen. I don't have big hands so standard benchmade griptilian is a bit too big atm for me, although I think upon using it I would get the grip in a month or so. The negative side on this knife is the price which is about 1/3 of my monthly salary so I'm still waiting to buy it. The model I've been looking to buy is the one with G10 scales as its more then 30% cheaper than this one although this one much more aesthetical imho.

I'd appreciate it if someone would post some reviews about this knife.

I've found some info on their site:

Type: Pocket Knife
Designer: Brad Zinker
Total Length: 19,5
Blade Length: 8,7
Blade Thickness: 2,5
Weight: 51,0 g
Blade Material: VG-10
Handle Material: depends on the model
Lock: Framelock
Opener: Flipper
Opening: Manual
Color: depends on the model
Blade Color: Uncoated

I was thinking maybe look into a Benchmade 940 series, super slim and very light. Amazing action and steel only downside is the cost and the jimping on it is too smooth for me.

#4 Matija Ljubičić

Matija Ljubičić

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 06 January 2019 - 08:23 AM

The price of Benchmade 940 is almost double than that of the Boker and doesn't look that elegant to as does Boker tbh.

#5 Lewis B

Lewis B

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 06 January 2019 - 09:10 AM

The price of Benchmade 940 is almost double than that of the Boker and doesn't look that elegant to as does Boker tbh.

I wasn't sure of the price on the Boker. I just replied in your other thread about the benchmade, its worth it the price if you want to save.  this does look really nice though. I may have to look into one. I only own a small knife from boker with a handcuff key\lock for work. Decent products from Boker, But the benchmade sharp for life program is awesome as well and that's where I believe the extra money goes.  Disregard my benchmade posts now lol.

#6 Lewis B

Lewis B

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 06 January 2019 - 02:48 PM

What a seriously beautiful knife.

IXxKDI2.jpg

It is a gorgeous knife we need a proper review

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users