#1 Labo de Sacs

Labo de Sacs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 08:03 PM

Hi EDC/bushcraft enthusiasts, 

only in our Canadian garage-based atelier (officially registered, of course) called as "Labo de Sacs" you can buy double-sided colored bags and backpacks. We are designing and sewing original products that you cannot buy anywhere else on market.  

"Double-sided colored" - Why? This is very helpful function for the fans of the Gray Man concept. You can change color of frontal side of your bag/backpack during a couple of minutes! 
For instance, you can use black, navy, or royal blue color of frontal side in city, whereas its green, olive or camo in parks or in any green zones.

For sale we use ETSY platform: https://www.etsy.com...-platform-mcnav

Main features of all our products: 1. only original design (no analogues on market), 2. cordura 1000d, 3. Titanium (grade II) d-rings and ovals, 4. mil-spec webbing, 5. "UV guard" threads, 6. roll-top design (no zippers), 7. bomb proof stitching, 8. all materials are "Made in USA".

Please do not hesitate to let us know in case of any questions or comments.

Be prepared!

Team of Labo de Sacs 

Attached Files

#2 booqbag

booqbag

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 07:58 AM

Hello  Labo de Sacs, Thanks for the share this "Double-sided colored" bag. Sounds interesting. I was just bought before one week a day pack bag from @booqbagsus and I had good experienced with my new daypack lovely bag. Here is my new daypack bag ...

14032863_1850725628518934_129555582_n.jp

I am exited to see new bags from your side. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users