pens bullet pen sharpie notebook

1 reply to this topic

#1 EDCLogan

EDCLogan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 06:05 PM

I have been carrying a Fisher Space Bullet Pen for nearly a year now and absolutely love it for its portability and use with my pocket notebook. As of a few days ago, I picked up a Stainless Steel Sharpie and I love that as well but it serves a different purpose because I use it with a larger notebook that I keep on my desk for more detailed writing.

My question lies in this: How do you guys use your multiple pens in your EDC? I see many people on here who carry upwards of 5 to 10 pens at a time; some on their person, some in a bag. I have yet to see an explanation on why those people carry that many pens at once. 

#2 KlaudeMarks

KlaudeMarks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 07:38 PM

For myself, I carry a Fisher Space Pen (the clicker model), an also a regular size sharpie. I keep the pen for regular writing I do, mainly filling out check sheets at work and shipping paper work, where as the sharpie gets used for when I need to mark boxes or items of importance that I need to go back later and put a tag on. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pens, bullet pen, sharpie, notebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users