bullet pen field notes

3 replies to this topic

#1 EDCLogan

EDCLogan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 08:48 AM

I am looking to get a cheap Field Notes cover just to add a little extra protection to my memo books, but nothing fancy.

I am never caught without my Fisher Bullet pen and I was hoping to find a cover that I can carry that along with my Field Notes. Does anybody have any suggestions?

Also, I am toying with getting a clip for my Bullet pen so if I end up going with a cover that has an open pen holder that requires a clip I will go ahead and get the clip. 

-I would like it to be fairly cheap, but overall open to any suggestions. 

-Has a slot for a Bullet pen

-Would be willing to drop a little more money for a leather cover.

#2 Rite in the Rain

Rite in the Rain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 10:36 AM

Check out Recycled Firefighter.  He's got an awesome cover for both Field Notes and Rite in the Rain notebooks.  For the bullet pen, you can find the clip on eBay for $1-2.  You'll lose it every once in a while (the clip, not the pen), but I'd just buy a few at a time because they're cheap and handy enough to be worth it.

• KlaudeMarks likes this

#3 Jeffrey Dheere

Jeffrey Dheere

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 03:59 PM

I make Field Notes covers in leather - right now I don't have a pen loop integrated in to any of the ones posted on the website, but if you like what you see, I could put a custom one together with a pen loop.  Take a look at http://omgleatherworks.com/shop .  If you like the designs, we can talk about where you would like a pen loop/strap, etc.  Call it a collaborative design.

Jeff

#4 The Narrow Gent

The Narrow Gent

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 04 September 2017 - 06:34 PM

The Art of Manliness shop has a good one that holds a few cards, cash, field notes and bullet space pen. Also, Rickshaw Bagworks has a great pocket notebook sleeve. I use one everyday to carry 2 field notes, pen, and flashlight. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bullet pen, field notes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users