1 reply to this topic

#1 UnknownSoul27

UnknownSoul27

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 04:46 PM

Hi all,

I am new here on this forum and I had a quick question about a product I recently backed on Indigogo.  I stumbled across this because the cover photo just happened to catch my eyes. So apparently when your Smart Phone detects that you are in Wi-Fi Range of your home, it activates LED of the specific Bluetooth Key that you want to light upon your Key Chain when you come home forgetting to leave your porch light on or if your motion sensor light is broken.  I thought to myself, this seems pretty clever, not ground-breaking but clever. So I figure I might as well give it a try. My question goes, how reliable are these companies to send their product to you on the promise date? This is the first product I have ever backed. I have heard many cases on the internet where products on kickstarter and indigogo do not send what they promise? I know it is only $10, but coming from a low income home I dislike if I just ended up donating for free ._. 

https://www.indiegog...ts/x/15935441#/

#2 samdsouza

samdsouza

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 06:50 AM

Hi 
welcome to this forum site, here you can find lots of thing`s I suggest you, for your question a bout page loading speed (or) topic name have to contact any other expert, right know I have o knowledge a bout your query sorry for that
…………….
 if you want to take some knowledge about solar power then you have to come on this site with the help of this link. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users