1 reply to this topic

#1 KlaudeMarks

KlaudeMarks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 09:23 PM

Anyone using this bag? Looking to use it for just daily stuff, but also when I go out in the woods for a day or two. Mainly looking for info on how well it carries a load, size, and good pros and cons about it
Attached File  shopping.jpg   17.88KB   0 downloads

Traveling East

#2 KlaudeMarks

KlaudeMarks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 08 July 2017 - 09:34 PM

Well, I just pulled the trigger on a Goruck Bullet Ruck 10L. Been wanting one for awhile, but didnt want to spend the money (Im a cheapo). However, they have that awesome sale going on now, and for the all black model, it was marked down from $145 to $105. In addition, I got a 25% Veteran discount and with shipping I got it for $86! 

Will be my EDC bag, day hike/hunting pack, and also a diaper bag for when a backpack type bag would be good for baby duties. I really like the open flat design and simplicity. 

I went to the local Army/Navy store today and looked at the different bags they have there, and they all seemed too big for my needs, or were the right size but a shoulder sling style, which I'm not really into. Was kind of trying to avoid the tactical look, so I didn't get that need met completely with the Goruck, but at least the all black is kind of neutral in that sense (at least from my perspective.

*Didnt know if I should have made a new post for this, or added it here. I figured there were other Goruck posts in this forum, so I didnt bother. It made more sense for me to post here since my original post implied I was in the market for a new bag. Anywho, Admins feel free to delete or move at your leisure.  

Traveling East

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users