1 reply to this topic

#1 Jake

Jake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 01:20 PM

Hey all,

There's a cool Kickstarter campaign going on that's got 5 days left and is about 85% to it's goal. I'm trying to spread the work because I've been looking for a copper version of a compact pen like this for a while to fit in my coin pocket but the only other one I've seen was really bulky at the grip and only came in Ti. This one is way more slender once "assembled" and it has some great metal options (aluminum, brass, copper, titanium) and a couple refill options (Lamy M22 or the D1).

I've seen a lot of great pens spotlighted on EDC before but I'm sad this one hasn't appeared yet because it offers something that hasn't quite caught on yet among EDCers but I think has the potential to be a valuable feature for people like me who like to utilize their coin pocket as much as possible, and that's the compact "store half the pen inside the cap of the other half" feature. The thing is smaller than the size of a Chapstick when collapsed but over 4.5" once assembled.

In case you haven't see it, check it out. Link below.

https://www.kickstar...e?ref=user_menu

b800865f44778dcb1c46cc5a2642d278_origina

(Picture was taken directly from the Kickstarter campaign and is not mine in any way.)

#2 Vito Balls

Vito Balls

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 04:12 AM

I've backed this one as well. It's gotten some very good reviews and I think looks really sharp. Hope it gets to 100%

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users