2 replies to this topic

#1 Scott Johnson

Scott Johnson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 05:13 AM

I ordered some items from Amazon - Olight i3s eos and 2 suspension clips (among many other goodies).

The Olight showed up with Orings and guess what Olight did? Sent me 3 flashlights returned by customers - 2 i3s eos and 1 i3s-cu. Because they don't send spare Orings with their lights any more. They couldn't send the orings to Canada but were willing to pay for the shipping for 3 flashlights. Too weird. I gave my sister the i3s-cu.

I bought the suspension clips from All Dazzling through Amazon.ca. They sent me an email asking what I thought of the clips. I informed them that the clips are rather flexible and I've had to squeeze them closed a few times. These were cheap - $4.80 for the 2 including shipping so I wasn't expecting these to be awesome quality. Next email from All Dazzling is them informing me that I've been given a refund and I can keep the clips. I never asked for a refund at all.

These two companies really stand behind their products.

#2 MichaelJD

MichaelJD

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 06:58 AM

Next email from All Dazzling is them informing me that I've been given a refund and I can keep the clips. I never asked for a refund at all.

Probably they doubt the quality of their products

#3 Scott Johnson

Scott Johnson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 01:16 PM

Probably they doubt the quality of their products

The suspension clips are less then awesome but for a couple buck I wasn't expecting much.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: amazon, online, olight, suspension clips, keychain, all dazzling, flashlight

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users