Looking for ideas for freshman High School EDC

3 replies to this topic

#1 Chris

Chris

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 10:43 PM

Does anyone have any good ideas for a freshman EDC. I am going to be a freshman this fall and am going to do some research myself but any good suggestions would help.

#2 Scott Johnson

Scott Johnson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 05:00 PM

How about a really good backpack?

You are going to have plenty of heavy books and start now with a good backpack will save you a lot of back troubles later in life. 

And wear it on both shoulders.

No smoking - don't start just to fit in, more money for EDC items if you don't spend it on smokes.

Sorry about the adult advice, couldn't help myself. LOL

#3 The Narrow Gent

The Narrow Gent

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 04:42 PM

I second the good bag idea. Specially if it is one that you can take on interviews after school is over. A bag with a nice patina on it makes a good statement. I would steer clear of any pocket knives, multi-tools, or key chain tools, at least for Mon.-Fri. EDC. Last thing you need is to get investigated or expelled from school for carrying something the school doesn't allow, or something the school believes to be dangerous or inappropriate. A durable pen, such as a Space Pen, and flashlight would be good to add. 

• Scott Johnson likes this

#4 andrew holland

andrew holland

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 10:33 PM

Does anyone have any good ideas for a freshman EDC. I am going to be a freshman this fall and am going to do some research myself but any good suggestions would help.

this page has some pretty neat stuff you should check it out

hhaccess.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users