Deodorant / Cologne

5 replies to this topic

#1 Joe

Joe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 06:09 AM

Looking for recommendations for something I can carry to spruce up a bit. 

We have a gym in my office and, while I can carry cans of deodorant and anti-antiperspirant for after my shower, I'd like something I can apply a bit more discretely and use throughout the day. 

Any recommendations on refillable or discrete brands, or solid colognes, etc?

#2 Scott Johnson

Scott Johnson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 05:25 PM

Look for unscented, your co-workers will appreciate it. More and more people are becoming scent sensitive and more workplaces are have to enforce the no scent rule.

#3 Mexx

Mexx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 03:45 PM

I got my self a solid cologne on amazon. Nice little tin, doesn't need much space and you don't habe to be afraid to break a bottle of glass.

Attached Files

#4 The Narrow Gent

The Narrow Gent

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 09:35 PM

If you like old-time scents, you can go with Stetson (original or Black) in aerosol cans. Think Axe, but for men. 

#5 Mike Blum

Mike Blum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 04:37 PM

Hoppes No. 9 pre soaked towellets...... No one will mistake you for a liberal.

#6 Mikey Bautista

Mikey Bautista

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 785 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 10 October 2017 - 02:13 AM

Colognes are a bit subjective so whatever smells decent in moderation and lasts long would be my qualifications--for that one I suggest shopping with a significant other.

That said I've sworn by Victorinox Classic for years and all my SOs have absolutely adored it. I liked and wore it even before I got into EDC. :P

For deodorants I've tried a lot but nothing smells as light and natural to me and my SOs as Dove Men+Care spray deodorants. I like the Clean Comfort (blue) scent, but I've been trying to get my hands on the Mineral Sage one that isn't available locally but seems to have reviewed very well: https://themuse.jeze...good-1795018063

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users