Victorinox changes it's Swiss Tool

2 replies to this topic

#1 Matt

Matt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 12:17 AM

I have two Victorinox Swiss Tool's and when I got them (Swiss Tool & Swiss Tool RS) I noticed that the plierhead doesn't have the cross and shield logo anymore. I sent Swiss Army an email asking why they got rid that logo on the plierhead and they said it costs alot to put it on the pliers. I told them without it it's not the same! Now they are reintroducing the original Swiss Tool in all black for $200.00 and I say that's bull shit. They've already done it a few times, and that's fine but why not change the scales to a multicam or digital woodland or somewhere along those lines.Why not make all the tools and blades all black on the Swiss Tool.I just put it this way...if you're going to charge that much why aren't they listening to us? Don't get me wrong I love SAK products but they shouldn't change it that much and leave as it was with a few changes.I just want to see what yinz think about it??? Thank you.
  • charmingdateKida likes this

#2 coldwater

coldwater

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1342 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 02:43 PM

I'm addicted to the Swiss Army knives. They're simply the best knife / "toy tool" kit on the market. However, as far as a multitool goes, I won't even look at anything but a Leatherman. What you're describing is absolute bull shit. You have to wonder what some of these companies are thinking. 

#3 Matt

Matt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 06:34 PM

Thanks for responding! I love Swiss Army Knives myself,and like you said that you prefer the Leatherman as your multi tool.I like the Wave and the Surge. They're the only models I like some of those other ones are just to damn expensive and I thank you for taking the time to write back and have a good day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users