3 replies to this topic

#1 Jonny

Jonny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 05:24 PM

I've collected a few fidget gadgets and thought I would share them and my opinions of them.

The 1st one I got was the rings which are simple enough and you simply flip the rings which are connected with a piece of bicycle chain.

The second I got was an Amazon special/knock off fidget cube. I enjoy the fact that it has several different options to fidget with.

The most recent is the spinner fidget. This one is my favorite right now because it's the easiest to absent minded fidget with.

Fidget gadgets https://imgur.com/gallery/UcQZ0
  • Darren Tong likes this

#2 Darren Tong

Darren Tong

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 06:49 PM

I too recently tried my hand at spinners. I'll be honest and say i bought one as a edc token. But I definitely see the appeal. Fun to mindlessly play with. Of course i have one of those cheapo standard spinners. Classic design with good functionality at a low low price. Don't mess with a good thing, right? I also picked up the Stedemon Z02 Spinner for a little more class. Definitely a joy with its ceramic bearings. 

uPVWR97h.jpg

• Jonny likes this

#3 Ryan Riches

Ryan Riches

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 09:43 PM

Some new spinners are showing up on massdrop. Smaller in size as well. 

• Jonny likes this

#4 Smith James

Smith James

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 01:27 AM

Fidget toys are probably one of my favourite things at the moment, I have a few different things on my desk at work to keep my idle hands busy and to stop fiddling with pens or whatever else I can get my hands on. They're also claimed to be good to help with anxiety, autism and ADHD.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users