#1 Daveho

Daveho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 03:17 PM

Hey guys,
So I'm a few months into having switched from a traditional bi-fold leather number over to the Walter wallet and I have to say, I'm very happy with this thing.
It seems like it would just be too small for everyday life but I have found it to be very close to perfect, espessially if you are like me and detest carrying coins.
You can get about 7-8 cards into the Walter wallet and a small amount of cash, I personally have forced $300 AUD into it but that was more for testing so I'd say about 6 bills is the most I'd hope for.
My one gripe with it is that the standard model isn't RFID blocking from my experience however of like me you carry a gym card, bus card and bank card chances are pretty slim of getting any trouble, I'd also like the option of being able to attach a chain or lanyard to it.
I have found that on some pants pockets such as my work pants (vertex) the wallet can fall out of pockets when sitting in low positions, not something many would encounter and it's a perfect storm type scenario but I had happened to me twice.
For the price I think it's an excellent buy and I'm now considering the aluminium, I'm hoping in the future there will be larger options, for those of us who have to carry business cards, or have just to many flipin loyalty cards.

https://walterwallet.com/?lang=au

Thanks guys.
Have a terrific day and keep safe out there.
-Dave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users