Logo

Today's Active Posts

Photo
- - - - -

What is your favorite and lovable briefcase

leather men leather briefcase travel business Genuine leather Genuine leather briefcase men bag bag work work briefcase

2 replies to this topic

#1 menshopper

menshopper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 09:35 AM

Hi, I'm basically and literally new at this forum.
I can recommend for a very quality briefcase regardless the type of the travel.
I have this type of leather bag for over then 2 years, it's suits without torn at all and with the same convenient grip handling.
Absolutely great purchase.

What do you say? what is your best valuable briefcase?  B)
Share a images/s if you are eager and willing to.

* Reference if you are interesting::

#2 International Man Of Mystery

International Man Of Mystery

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 17 May 2017 - 10:44 AM

When it comes to luggage to take overseas I only use Zero Halliburton. They're expensive but they are guaranteed for life and I've had spare parts shipped to me free for attache cases that are over 20 years old. I have the 3" and 4" attache cases, the 21" rolling carry on and the 26" suitcase. I only get the aluminum versions and they really do take a pounding. They get scratched and have the odd dent from airport baggage systems but they are as good as the day I bought them. You can see the attache cases here, the rolling carry on here and the suitcase here.

Again, they're not cheap - but trust me - you will only every buy Zero Halliburton once in your life and you can hand them down to your kids later. They will still just keep on working...

#3 The Narrow Gent

The Narrow Gent

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 06:45 PM

For me, I love Tom Bihn briefcases. The organization is great and the material is tough. I love the look of leather briefcases, but in my line of work, high end leather bags put out the wrong image and low quality leather bags don't look or function well. I use a Tom Bihn Pilot in black on occasion and it works great for me. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: leather, men leather briefcase, travel, business, Genuine leather, Genuine leather briefcase, men bag, bag, work, work briefcase

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users