6 replies to this topic

#1 BevoWatch

BevoWatch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 11:45 PM

A lurker and now a member.  I'm an avid angler, fly tier, collector of pocket knives, watches and other toys.  I like to take pictures but definitely not a professional.  I hope to be able share some of my collections, photos and adventure with you guys.  There's a vast knowledge here and I'm looking forward to learn from everyone as well.  Some of you may know my handle from WUS WatchUSeek. I've posted many pictures of my affordable watch collection there.  Anyway, just want to introduce myself and we'll go from there.

• WallyGator likes this

#2 William De Campenhout

William De Campenhout

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 01:41 PM

Hey Man,

That's awesome that you're now diving into the community. I've done a little fly fishing up North (Canada) and instantly loved it. I would love to check out some of your shorts. Reach out some time.

Cheers,

William de Campenhout

Content Director @ Dual Carry

Toronto, Ont.

#3 WallyGator

WallyGator

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
  • LocationSwamps of Florida

Posted 10 April 2017 - 09:24 PM

Welcome, Bevowatch! I agree this is a great community. I'm looking to change from Casio (I've worn members of this tribe for many years) and still keep it under $100, got any ideas for me? I've looked at the Russian watches and they seem to be of good quality unlike Uzis as they seem to have problems. As much as I like Casio, it's time to move on to more of a dive type watch.

#4 BevoWatch

BevoWatch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 11:50 PM

Hey Man,

That's awesome that you're now diving into the community. I've done a little fly fishing up North (Canada) and instantly loved it. I would love to check out some of your shorts. Reach out some time.

Cheers,

Thanks William.  

#5 BevoWatch

BevoWatch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 11:51 PM

Welcome, Bevowatch! I agree this is a great community. I'm looking to change from Casio (I've worn members of this tribe for many years) and still keep it under $100, got any ideas for me? I've looked at the Russian watches and they seem to be of good quality unlike Uzis as they seem to have problems. As much as I like Casio, it's time to move on to more of a dive type watch.

Thank you as well WallyGator.

#6 Andrea

Andrea

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 01:28 AM

hiii

#7 BevoWatch

BevoWatch

Advanced Member

• Members