Super slim RFID blocking wallet

4 replies to this topic

#1 Kb

Kb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 04:29 PM

Hey guys, we've launched a KS campaign and I figured i'd make some posts here to see if anyone's interested. If this is not allowed please remove.

coverrr%201_zpsw3skutqn.jpg

Check it out: https://www.kickstar...s?ref=user_menu

#2 Phil Payonk

Phil Payonk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 12:44 PM

I was cruising kickstarter just minutes ago and saved this to come back to because I really liked it. Now that I see it here I may jump all in.

#3 Dydimus

Dydimus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 09:10 AM

I use a very similar design wallet. 

Though is great for carrying cards, when you have so many cards the wallet gets quite stiff and assessing the central pocket for your bills can be a tad difficult.

What I would recommend, design wise, is not to sew the sides together all the way to the top, or to leve one side completely open. 

EDC

#4 Kb

Kb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 05:32 PM

I use a very similar design wallet. 

Though is great for carrying cards, when you have so many cards the wallet gets quite stiff and assessing the central pocket for your bills can be a tad difficult.

What I would recommend, design wise, is not to sew the sides together all the way to the top, or to leve one side completely open. 

Thank you for the feedback, we actually did try two types similar to what you recommended and with leaving one side completely open, it wasn't very secure and led to some stuff dropping if moved around too much. The other style was a bit better but after a while of use it would start to show signs of ripping. 

The current design is pretty good, been using it for nearly a year and haven't had any issues, although I dont carry much cash with me. 

#5 Dydimus

Dydimus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 01:25 PM

I see.

Well maybe this is just not a practical design for carrying bills.

EDC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users