No replies to this topic

#1 NP Vang

NP Vang

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 02:25 PM

Www.lumnkey.com

LumNkey is a self automated LED key that lights up when you are arriving late at night in proximity of your home. There are two model versions of this device. The first model involves a mountable device that attaches above the dead bolt and involves 2 lumnkeys that directly communicates with it ($30/$50). The second model requires only a smart phone[ios/android], lumnkey, & lumnkey app ($9). The app communicates to your personalize Wi-Fi, allows you to customize the color you want your lumnkey, and set the time you allow your device to operate. This product is made for people who live in suburban areas where street lights are simply lacking. I understand there are key chain lights already out there, but here i am presenting another lighting alternative where you do not need to manually press anything. I let a company run a kickstarter in the past for me and they had miserably failed me because they clearly did not know what they were doing. It was an important life lesson i needed to learne to understand who i need to hire before i choose them. Now I am looking to give this crowdfunding a second shot, and with my completed model in realization, I now feel confident to move onto this step. Please feel free to leave feedback on this product idea , much appreciated!

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users