22 replies to this topic

#21 Mike Blum

Mike Blum

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 04:47 PM

I am a firearms and tactics instructor and  live in WV where it is legal to carry concealed. I carry a primary pistol and a backup every day even in the 'clean world' where I live.

I have worked some training contracts where firearms were not allowed on the corporation's premises and on some federal installations and  military bases where the same applies. I didn't carry when on premises.

I carry where it is legal and administratively permitted. One does not make an appointment to be assaulted....these things just happen out of the blue.

#22 Adam

Adam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 11:50 AM

A bit of a necropost but I'm new to the site...
I am a manager at the wholesale/retail department of a steel/roof sheeting profiling company.
I carry because in South Africa carrying of a firearm is a necessity for self preservation (that's what we call it as opposed to self defence:-)
I carry 24/7 because the risk of being a victim of violent crime is always there.
In South Africa attacks usually involve multiple attackers and firearms.
I have a responsibility to provide for and protect my wife and 5 kids and so carrying of a firearm is really part of my life and I do not feel there is an option to not carry.
If I felt an option existed... I would not carry.

#23 DB Cooper

DB Cooper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 04:43 PM

Project Management, I live/work in a relatively safe area. Or you can look at it as an area with a lot of easy targets. I carry all day everyday.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users