Phone Case Wallets vs. Regular Wallets

2 replies to this topic

#1 Christopher Miller

Christopher Miller

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 07:07 PM

So, I'm debating getting one of those phone case wallets. Do any of y'all use phone case wallets? If so, is that your whole wallet or do you only put the essentials in the phone case wallet and use your regular back pocket wallet for everything else?

#2 Dydimus

Dydimus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 01:04 PM

I do use a phone case wallet when I really go minimal on gear, usually when I go to the pub down the street or to the gym, which is like 5 min walk from home. So is just my keychain and the phone/wallet, where I can fit my ID, one card and a couple bills. When I go to work I do use my regular wallet and use the phone wallet for business cards.

One thing you might consider is that most case wallets offers poor protection. So what I did was, I bought what I consider a good quality case, with decent shock protection, and a stick on wallet (this one: http://everydaycarry...t/94094803448).

This system works fine for me.

• Christopher Miller likes this

EDC

#3 Jerry Pruitt

Jerry Pruitt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 07:38 PM

Personal Security here, think about the pros and cons, 1. You lost your phone and your info with it not good for you but great for someone else, 2. Someone snatch your phone out of your hand, they have your information and 3. You can't call for help. How sad is that. Stick with separation and be safe.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users