G Shock DW5600, my new favorite.

3 replies to this topic

#1 Wesley Stewart

Wesley Stewart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 07:40 PM

I recently purchased a G Shock DW5600, and for me it is near perfect. I have been wearing a GD100 for over a year, but the negative display has always been difficult to read and it has always been a bit big. The 5600 is clear and easy to read and has a clean simple display. It has simple but very useful features. The size seems about perfect. To top it off its near indestructible. The only negative is the adjust button is recessed, which makes it difficult to press at times. Overall it is an excellent watch. Anyone else love this watch or have another favorite?

#2 Mikey Bautista

Mikey Bautista

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 727 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 06 March 2017 - 10:51 AM

I've been wanting to pull the trigger on a GW-5600 (the one with Multi Band6 world time) for such a long time!

#3 Wesley Stewart

Wesley Stewart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 07:08 PM

I would like to get that model sometime in the future as well. I would be nice to never have to set your watch, ever. Also the smaller size makes it feel like a more mature g shock.

#4 BevoWatch

BevoWatch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 07 April 2017 - 12:29 PM

Great choice. I wore one for awhile and lost it somehow but probably got stolen at a park while playing basketball.  I missed it terribly so I saved a little bit more and got the GW-5000.  It's treat for myself more than anything.  The GW-5600 is a great watch and one you'll enjoy for years I'm sure.  Just don't lose it like I did.  Congratulations!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users