#1 Ephie

Ephie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 01 March 2017 - 10:08 AM

I was looking for a waterproof hiking shoe and bought the Conspiracy Titanium OutDry Trail Shoe from Columbia a few months ago after reading this review https://gearjunkie.c...ail-shoe-review and I love them.

They are extremely comfortable, waterproof yet breathable and have great traction.

I had the opportunity to do some hiking at the Delaware Water Gap last week and the shoes kept me dry while walking through streams and provided good grip on wet rocks and steep muddy trails.

Outside of hiking I've worn them in snowy urban conditions and found they performed great for that as well keeping my feet dry and and my footing solid.

The reviewer mentions wearing them on a 24 plane trip without experiencing clammy feet.  I have not flown with them on for that long, but I did recently wear them on a 2 hour flight and it felt no different than wearing regular sneakers.  However the waterproof technology works it works well while letting your feet breath.

I found the fit true to size and bought them from Getz's 

http://www.getzs.com...Trail-Shoe.html

#2 Minnie258

Minnie258

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 01:27 AM

Quality footwear is the key when choosing hiking boots. Cabela's men's hiking boots comes under the standard footwear.

#3 HarMo

HarMo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 02:08 AM

Shoes are a personal choice, what is right for one may not be best for another. The best shoes are those that correctly fit your feet. 

#4 SandraJohn

SandraJohn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 11:46 PM

You had a great experience with those shoes. The quality of your shoes was amazing that’s why you travel a lot with that. I only prefer Nike shoes for every purpose either it’s for picnic for casual etc. Adidas is also a nice brand but as we know these brands are also very expensive & while we are shopping for shoes than we have to put the quality in first priority so I always order shoes for me from Zaful coupons by reecoupons online store based in US it costs me less as compare to the other store & also they provides me free shipping.

#5 International Man Of Mystery

International Man Of Mystery

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 10:49 AM

I've got high praise for Danner Mountain Lite II hiking boots.

They fit superbly, are waterproof and super tough.

Being able to be recrafted is also a bonus.

• KlaudeMarks likes this

#6 Boss

Boss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 June 2017 - 06:29 PM

Best pair i have is merrells they don't break the bank

#7 PsychGuy

PsychGuy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 04 July 2017 - 09:56 AM

I looked at those and read many reviews discussing the overly soft nature of the leather. Any problems there from your perspective?

I've had several other Danners and really enjoyed them.

#8 PsychGuy

PsychGuy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 04 July 2017 - 09:56 AM

I looked at those and read many reviews discussing the overly soft nature of the leather. Any problems there from your perspective?

I've had several other Danners and really enjoyed them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users