No replies to this topic

#1 Matthew Powell

Matthew Powell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 03:18 PM

Hello all!

I've been in the market for a briefcase/messenger style bag I can use for EDC.  Looking for something I can carry my laptop and all the other junk I need/want to have with me when I travel for work. Also want it to do double duty as a day hike/woodratting/travel bag.

Currently I have a GORUCK Echo (16L) which works great, but looking to switch to a briefcase/messenger style bag that would work better when I'm wearing suits/sport coats for work.   I used to have a Topo Designs Mountain briefcase (converted into a backpack) but it was a bit too small and non of the carry options worked great when i had it loaded with my laptop and other "necessities".

Open for any suggestions, but I did stumble across the Mystery Ranch 3 Way Expandable briefcase.  I haven't been able to find any decent reviews of it.  Does anyone have experience with this bag or can point me to a review? In all my search, I did learn that this bag, Mystery Ranch in generally, seem to be big in Japan.

Here's a link to the MR site: http://www.mysteryra...case-expandable

-Matt

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mystery Ranch, 3 Way, Bag, laptop

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users