I think I have to have one....Thoughts?

#2 Dave

Dave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 08:04 PM

Lots better watches out there for the money. They have a good marketing program but, if you want a good tough dependable watch nothing beats a G shock. That being said I'd never pay the price they ask for a Quartz watch. I'd get a CWC if I was looking for an authentic military watch that's Quartz.

#3 coldwater

coldwater

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1310 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 08:43 PM

Don't really care if it's an authentic military watch, I just like the design. I've been a long time Luminox owner, but the designs have become same old and tired. the MTM line caught my eye more than the others I have seen. I'll check the CWC. G-Shock is a hell of a watch, but their kind of ugly, and those prices are insane.

#4 Dave

Dave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 12:56 PM

Don't really care if it's an authentic military watch, I just like the design. I've been a long time Luminox owner, but the designs have become same old and tired. the MTM line caught my eye more than the others I have seen. I'll check the CWC. G-Shock is a hell of a watch, but their kind of ugly, and those prices are insane.

I really like the CWC watches especially if you pick one up on the used market. Their tough good looking and accurate. As for the G I've had success picking them up for under $100 but it all depends on what you're looking for. With all the new styles of G they have some that aren't as ugly as past models. I also like the atomic/solar versions of the G the best. Never need worry about time being accurate or battery going dead. Good luck and I'll be interested to see what you end up with.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users