Posted 28 December 2016 - 07:23 PM

I'm thinking maybe a field notes cover

#3 Martin Luth

Martin Luth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 06:14 AM

Hope this will help. You can find it on ebay Family Travel Wallet Passport Holder Document Organiser RFID Secured Holiday Money Bag Pouch with Free Luggage Belt/Strap

• DURABLE AND EXTREMELY PRACTICAL: Family friendly designed with quality waterproof oxford materials to protect your valuables from rain, splashes and unexpected spills. With 20 compartments, there's room for everything. up to 7 passports, 7 credit and bank cards, tickets, boarding passes, driving license, ID card, mobile, maps, pen, photos, cash and coins, itineraries print out, airport parking documents, insurance card, and other travel documents.
  • RFID PROTECTION: Without Radio-frequency identification (RFID) protection, it's extremely easy for savvy thieves and con artists to skim your passport data, credit and bank cards remotely without even touching you. This wallet is guaranteed to shield you against identity theft and other digital crimes by keeping your valuable information safe
  • STAY ORGANISED: The days of loosing boarding passes, misplacing passports or not able to find airport parking booking confirmation printout are OVER! Get this high-quality one-of-a-kind gem before your next adventure. It's compact, zippered, lightweight, waterproof, washable and easy to carry with hand straps. You will wonder how you ever travelled without it!
  • FREE LUGGAGE BELT: Comes with free adjustable 3 digits' password lock luggage belt/strap. Bright and unique colour to instantly spot your luggage on the carousel among other bags. Helps to differentiate your luggage easily and save you time for a better travel experience.
  • MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Buy confidently with our 100% Money Back Guarantee - If for any reason you are not satisfied with our product you will receive a full refund no fuss, hassle free and no questions asked. Buy it now and take advantage of our limited offer price for today only. Check for custom writing service

#4 Alex Smith

Alex Smith

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 05:31 AM

Hey there, you can try Pacsafe Z150 RFIDsafe Compact Organizer 

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEqW3idFwcs)

It's just perfect! Really comfortable and safe option for you if you are planning a trip. Besides, can be used in everyday life pretty much often. Me and my friend both using this and we are fully saticfied by it's quality and price.

Best regards,

college essay writing help service

#5 KlaudeMarks

KlaudeMarks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 11:12 AM

The kydex card holders with a money clip are an option, plenty of people make then also. I got mine from lucky 7 kydex, they have an Instagram and Facebook. They're very affordable and can usually do custom logos I believe.

The trayvax wallets are really nice, but a little more pricey based upon the model.

EDC Culture

‚Äčgearfacts.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users