sunket chance tv show

4 replies to this topic

#1 Dane USMC

Dane USMC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 01:47 AM

Hey I'm watching that new show Chance with Hugh Laurie and one of the characters plays an ex "team guy".   In the episode an unflinching spark he uses a knife they call a sunket, I can't seem to find anything about this knife online.  Does anyone know if the knife style exists?

#2 Ahmed Nasser

Ahmed Nasser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 08:33 PM

me too am trying to search for it no clues i thought it was a karambit but it's same sort of but smaller the way he used it the same you use a karambit except what is the sunket ! 

#3 Storm

Storm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 11:27 AM

It's actually called a Socket knife. You may have to go to a pawn shop or speciality store. I've seen cock fights where they were placed on the feet of the birds.  I'd suggest learning how to properly use it. They can be very lethal because their easy to hide and very accessible during a up close and personal confrontation. Make sure your the Feeder when using it lol

#4 Dane USMC

Dane USMC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 06:49 PM

me too am trying to search for it no clues i thought it was a karambit but it's same sort of but smaller the way he used it the same you use a karambit except what is the sunket ! 

it took alot of looking but i found a place that sells them, they are apparently a Fillipino blade called a Sungkete.

https://sayoc.com/st...tegory=10225506

421970402.jpg

#5 Mikey Bautista

Mikey Bautista

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1002 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 05 January 2018 - 01:04 PM

As a Filipino, 1) wow I've never seen one of these, and 2) that looks wicked as all get out.

• Dane USMC likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users