Jump to content


Today's Active Posts

- - - - -

Is there anyone knows about this pen?

ball point pen

1 reply to this topic

#1 Shene Gibson

Shene Gibson


  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 03:32 AM

Hi, is there anyone knows about this ball pen?

It's around 1.0 mm, and very smooth.

I got it from somewhere, but I don't remember where did I get it.


There is nothing labeled on the pen, so actually there is no any clue.

I really wanna get more of it.


If anyone knows about this pen, please let me know.

Thank you

Attached Files

#2 Roger Heath

Roger Heath

    Advanced Member

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 10:21 PM

Definitely a Uni-ball.  I'd guess it's either a Signo 207 or a Signo 307.  For what it's worth, the Uni-ball Jetstream is also a very smooth writer.

  • Paul Tobeck likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ball point, pen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users