Logo

Today's Active Posts

Photo
- - - - -

How do you organize/store your EDC items??

Organize box store knives multi tool

23 replies to this topic

#21 Scott Johnson

Scott Johnson

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 05:17 PM

I seldom change out my EDC gear and I don't have a collection of stuff to organise so I don't have this problem.

I'm glad for this as I've got enough issue as it is. LOL

I've got two plastic boxes at home.

One is my MacGyver box - shoe box sized but higher. Everything from plastic washers from when dad was on supplemental oxygen to the plastic centre of a cash register roll. 

The other plastic box is a bit smaller and is for former EDC items - an aluminum wallet, mini pry tool, cordage hanks, small items I thought I would carry.

#22 olmo

olmo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 08:28 AM

Some old woods and a little DIY for my EDC  ^_^

Attached Files

#23 Austin

Austin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 09:37 AM

My EDC comes in two forms, what I carry in my pockets, and what I carry in my backpack that goes to work with me. For the former I keep most of it in an organizer on my nightstand (phone, wallet etc.) and I also have my keys hanging on a hook right next to the door so that I always remember it. As for the latter my backpack contains more items but it is self contained and sits by the front door. Most of my alternatives are kept in my bug out bag with only a few exceptions. As a teen I collected knives and kept them in a metal brief case style tool box which really helped to organize my collection and added the ability to easily transport it when necessary.

$_35.JPG?set_id=880000500F

• olmo likes this

#24 KlaudeMarks

KlaudeMarks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 11:06 PM

Mostly all that I carry is stored in my new goruck bullet ruck, previously thrown in my hat. The stuff I don't usually carry, or is awaiting a swap-out sits in a pelican case, roughly 8x10 with a foam insert (used to be an armored humidor). 

Traveling East

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Organize, box, store, knives, multi tool

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users