EDC EveryDayCarry Keyring Kickstarter KiiRING Travel Carabiner Clip

2 replies to this topic

#1 Alex Hada

Alex Hada

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 12:37 AM

WynLABS has recently launched its latest Kickstarter campaign. The Kii RING is a simple, but brilliant design. It brings to the table something that should have been part of the design from the very beginning. A small tab allows the user to quickly add or remove keys. It functions the same as a traditional key ring, but without any of the struggle. 

This new design also allows the Kii RING to be used as a mock carabiner or money clip. It's stylish design will match with any style from sporty to classy. It comes in four different colors, silver, purple, gold and blue. There is even a system setup which consists of four smaller rings on one large ring. This means that you can sort your keys into four mini sets so that it's faster to find the keys you need for the task at hand. 

I'm excited to see how the project turns out and I hope that some of you will check it out!

I've included the link below. Thanks for your time!

https://www.kickstar...rtless-key-ring

Attached Files

#2 Nathaniel P

Nathaniel P

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 18 August 2016 - 09:32 AM

I'm curious, so what makes this design different from the preexisting FreeKey system?

#3 Alex Hada

Alex Hada

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 August 2016 - 03:31 PM

I'm curious, so what makes this design different from the preexisting FreeKey system?

The main idea is that it is simpler and more functional. Unlike the FreeKey System, the Kii RING comes in four different colors and is designed to be used in a system setup or as a single ring. The other advantage is the ability to use it as a carabiner or clip. Occam's razor says when there exists two reasonable answers to a problem, the simplest one is usually right. This is what the Kii RING creates, a simple and efficient way to cary and swap out your keys.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: EDC, EveryDayCarry, Keyring, Kickstarter, KiiRING, Travel, Carabiner, Clip

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users