EDC Pen Embassy

3 replies to this topic

#1 Christopher Smith

Christopher Smith

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 August 2016 - 03:08 PM

I just wanted to give everyone who is interested the heads up that the CountyComm Stainless Steel Embassy Pen is back in stock at least for a limited time. I had been emailing the company on and off for the last couple months and I finally got the word on Friday that they would be up for sale again this week. If you have been waiting like I have now is your chance. I just ordered mine and I can't wait to get it. Follow the link to get yours while you can. http://www.countycom...ainlesspen.html

I am in no way affiliated with CountyComm and get nothing from this except the happiness in knowing I might be able to hook someone up with a pen they have been waiting on.

Chris

#2 International Man Of Mystery

International Man Of Mystery

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 01:07 PM

I have one and I have to say - it's about the most solid/uindestructible pen I have ever owned. 

It lives in my EDC bag and gets used once a year so it should last about 3 centuries!

#3 PsychGuy

PsychGuy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 02 April 2017 - 10:00 PM

Any idea why it's called "Embassy Pen?"

#4 International Man Of Mystery

International Man Of Mystery

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 18 May 2017 - 11:08 AM

I found this text on a site selling them - but it's not that descriptive...

Originally designed for government/military use, the Embassy Pen is made in the USA, and uses common Fisher space pen refills (comes in black ink). It has internal threaded housing for a totally secure closure between lid and pen, and pen tip and body.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: EDC, Pen, Embassy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users