29 replies to this topic

#21 Jonny

Jonny

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 22 June 2016 - 12:52 PM

This is the hat I keep with me for when I'm in the sun, very comfortable. Unfortunately I don't think academy sells these anymore https://imgur.com/OuSEDbg

#22 Stupendous Walrus

Stupendous Walrus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2498 posts

Posted 15 August 2016 - 08:59 PM

I never go anywhere without my trusty Blue Jays cap. Classic white front panel for every day, 2015 Division Champ hat for special occasions.

#23 H@CK3R

H@CK3R

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationCaguas, Puerto Rico

Posted 21 August 2016 - 06:01 PM

5.11Tactical  -- http://www.511tactic...l-fold-cap.html

20160820_195348_zpsxhwsg0sb.jpg

it might look a little better on my gf - but I'm biased.

received_10157259293620655_zpsotrtill8.j

#24 Patrick Ammann

Patrick Ammann

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 11:33 AM

The fold cap looks really neat. How small does it fold up to be? Might pair nicely with my foldaway Rain Jacket!

#25 Franklion

Franklion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 12:11 PM

Hey Frank, I took your advice and picked up the GORUCK in khaki. Couldn't be happier, and am ordering the black one as I type this. Excellent find!

VFHZpT8.jpg

Whoa. How did I miss this response!? Awesome man! How is it holding up? I'm still loving mine, attached.

I want to get the TAC Hat in Mesh - http://www.goruck.co...-/p/GEAR-000081 I wish they had other colors though, like grey.

Attached Files

#26 H@CK3R

H@CK3R

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 06:28 PM

The absoulte sickest cap style hat in my collection... Caliber Flex (in black) from 511. If you buy it and hate it, I will buy it from you. :) http://www.511tactic...a-flex-cap.html

#27 Billy

Billy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 March 2017 - 01:41 PM

Woww the choices of patches are endless!!

#28 H@CK3R

H@CK3R

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:09 AM

The fold cap looks really neat. How small does it fold up to be? Might pair nicely with my foldaway Rain Jacket!

It's perfect for pocket --- give it a shot. :)

#29 Ryan

Ryan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 10:04 PM

Condor flex cap. Plenty of ventilation in the back. I have a large head and it fits great. Comes in two sizes. Several different colors. Best cap I have ever owned

Attached Files

#30 James A Cathcart

James A Cathcart

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 05:01 PM

When I'm in the mood, I have a number of Fedoras that I wear, but for my casual daily wear I rock a khaki 5.11 Flag Bearer cap. The branding is subtle and the Velcro patch can be used for any morale patches. This hat is perfect in so many ways. I didn't realize how much I hated a lot of other caps until I tried this one.

First, the fit. By adjusting the back strap, I was able to get the perfect fit and I love that I can tuck the excess strap back into the hat (I HATE plastic teethed tabs).

Second, it does not stick up too high. I dislike hats that either stick up too much (the trucker look) or that adhere to the shape of my head like a swim cap. This looks just right to me.

Third, the bill has just the right amount of curve. The flat look of a bill looks too gangsta to me and the excessive curve looks like someone's been carrying the hat in their back pocket and sitting on it. This is just right.

Finally the quality of construction is first rate, The material is durable but light enough to comfortably wear for a long day.

This is the only ball cap I'll wear for a while.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hat, cap

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users