Trade Buy

1 reply to this topic

#1 MM

MM

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 05:49 PM

I picked up a bottlehook and I’m not thrilled with it.  I planned on using it on a belt loop and it’s a bit tough to do without using both hands.  I have a new baby so one hand is all I can spare most of the time.  If you’re planning on using it on your pocket you should be good to go.  Plus, I rarely find myself needing to open bottles so I ordered a different hook without the opener.

As for the product itself, it’s the brass version and it still has the leather name tag attached.  I’ve had it for less than a week so there are really no signs of wear. 

To keep things simple I was hoping to trade for something straight up.  I’d be willing to consider trading for a small flashlight, a lighter, a variety pry/pocket tool, pen, or that slick gearward keychain duct tape.  Brass would be appreciated.  I’m willing to sell and ship it as well for $30 as well.

If this is in the wrong area or anything like that, my apologies.  This is my first post here so I’m hoping that I’m following the guidelines.

#2 George

George

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 08:16 PM

I do leatherwork. Lately have been making notebook covers - Moleskine Volant, Field Notes, etc. Could let you choose the thread color, and can personalize with initials. Can send pictures if you're interested. Email if interested.

geocom13@gmail.com

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Trade, Buy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users